Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I can't believe we are blogging....what a world!

Well, here we go. The hardest thing about this has been coming up with a name for our blog. I felt like it needed to be something that would be meaningful to both of us. We talked about using Hobbes somewhere in the name, but he isn't around anymore. I suggested "Civil War Negligee", but that didn't take. There were many others and then this one came to me today. The name I chose means something to Mom and I, and some of you may know of its origin, and then again, some of you may not. Maybe we'll tell you and maybe we won't.

I figured that we needed to get on the blog bandwagon or we would be left behind. Maybe we will even get Mom to contribute on occasion. She will probably want to just to correct what I say.

We went to the doctor today and there are many questions swirling around in our heads tonight. The next few days will detemine alot of things. The enormity of the whole "C" thing is probably starting to hit me when I think of the possibility of a BMT in my future. Let's hope for the best. I appreciate all of the love and concern and help that has been shown to me the past several months. It's certainly made it easier.

So, this begins the start of the .....more today than yesterday blog. We will learn as we go and as soon as Mom gets hold of it, it will be a masterpiece. Right now, it's pretty simple cause we don't know what the heck we're doing.

Love to all.........

4 comments:

Packer Family said...

I love It!!!!! We are so excited that you are bloggers now!!!! Post often!
Love,
Nate and Sam

Amy, Spencer and Kids said...

Welcome to the fun Grandma and Grandpa! We constantly pray for both of you!

Melissa said...

Glad to have you blogging with us! We love you guys!

troybec said...

Yeah! So happy to have you join us in cyber-space. Love you both!