Saturday, November 17, 2007

I was .....

....reprimanded today by my daughter, telling me that if I am going to be a blogger that it is a requirement that I post a new blog weekly at the minimum. Mercy me, I didn't know that there were rules that must be followed!!! So, I am truly sorry and pledge to post weekly even when I have nothing to say.
I attended the Utah/New Mexico football game today with my brother Blair and witnessed the Utes defeat the Lobos 28-10, winning their seventh straight game after starting the season 1-3. So, they are now 8-3 and playing really well. Next up is a trip next Saturday to Provo, UT and the stadium recently renamed Rice-Eccles South, the Utah Utes' home away from home to play the Team Down South. Next week's opponent has an 8-2 record and think that they are pretty special. The week of this game is always fun as it tends to bring the best out in most and makes fools of the rest of us.
We are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving in Colorado Springs with Melissa and Dave. We will be driving over on Wednesday with Troy, Rebecca and boys. The weather forecast calls for storms on Tuesday and Wednesday, so the drive could be an adventure. Dave has some friends where we can watch the game on Saturday.
Sharon and I meet with Dr. Shehadeh (my oncologist) on Monday to determine the next course of action in my cancer treatment. Dr. Asch of the transplant team at LDS sent us an eight page letter outlining their recommendations. Just some light reading.
Until next time when I may know how to even post photos and be able to put a space between paragraphs on this thing, have a great Thanksgiving and as Rand Matheson, son of TDS fan Troy Matheson says.....
GOOOOO UTES!!!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Post whenever you like. There are no rules for casual blogging! I am just glad you are doing it!